[nabs-l] the Family Meeting is Called to Order!

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 10:37:22 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,
First off, hello Daniel. I thoroughly enjoyed your song! You are very
talented! I will def sub to your channel! thanks for sharing and keep
it up! Keep using what God gave ya and best of luck and blessings!

Now for Old Business:
this list feels like home! One of the things I remember most about
being on list are the hot button topics and the great debates!
Specifically to my NFB fam, the lack of tolerance we often have for
differences and the ability to be flexible and understanding. Now
isn't it that way in families? We are definitely a family and I urge
you all to remember that family is also loving and helpful and that
when and if know one else is there family should be. After all, that
is why we come together....to offer support and comfort. that is what
I heard most is that this list has provided answers to questions and
resources. Let's try to exercise patience, tolerance of other opinions
and posts, respect of differences (after all, we are all children of
God and he accepts differences and never intended for us all to behave
and think the same), and build up our fellow list and organization
members. Let's leave moderating to the moderators! It takes time to go
through these messages and we all have plenty to take charge of off
list in our own daily lives. I, also, identify with the NFB and will
always be a part of such a forward-thinking proactive organization,
but I do read ACB literature and access ACB Radio (which I might add
has some great content and I wish NFB would do lots more audio
broadcast like the entire Convention General session and some key
meetings for those of us who can't attend but wish to be there in
Spirit). The article was general but had some great points, thanks
chris. Furthermore, Daniel's music was encouraging and uplifting.
Additionally, without other points of view and information, we can't
make an objective evaluation and know where we stand, what we truly
believe and feel, and why. Yes, i have heard more bashing from them
than us but it goes both ways and as the old adage goes, two wrongs
don't make a right. Also, if we say we are the best organizzation, our
character and integrity should show that in our actions and speech
even when we aren't around ACB members. Lastly, I'm glad to be hear,
thanks for the many welcome messages, and I love you all. God's
blessings, Danie