[nabs-l] Arkansas Association of Blind Students update

Nikki Jackson nikkij84 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 15:12:54 UTC 2011

Hi Joshua,

I totally agree with Ashley. Many people are busy so if you don't receive a response immediately, don't get discouraged. Also, if you are looking for ways to develop your student division, you should try networking with other division presidents. You might come across some creative ideas. I hope this was helpful. Best of luck!

Nikki

Sent from my iPhone