[nabs-l] Arkansas Association of Blind Students update

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 17:35:56 UTC 2011

I think you must be refering to me when you said "our Arkansan has not been posting here lightly". Our state convention is October 14 and October 15 and the best thing would be to come to that to discuss anything. I would also call Terry instead of emailing. With convention and everything else, she is pretty busy and may not necessaryly get back to you. Hope this helps.

Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller