[nabs-l] Arkansas Association of Blind Students update

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Sep 10 02:57:42 UTC 2011

I understand that, and I appreciate you responding to my E-mail.
Thanks alot.
I was just worried, because I hadn't heard from you.
Usually, I expect to receive an E-mail, within 6 hours, of it being sent.
I'm sorry for being impatient.
Again, I appreciate you.
I'll E-mail you off list.
Blessings, Joshua