[nabs-l] Checking E-mail

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 22:36:31 UTC 2011

Hi Peter and everyone,

Yes, if you don't open all the emails. I often go in and read the
subject lines of my emails, then when I have more time, I'll go back
in and read the ones I want to read.

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"