[nabs-l] Enterprise Car Rental

David davidb521 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 01:39:33 UTC 2011

Hello, David. I agree with you. However, I am not sure how this would work.
I know very little about renting the car, but I do understand that the
regulations are quite specific in regard to insurance. Perhaps that is the
problem. It could be that the person paying for the car must assume
responsibility for anything that may happen during the rental period, and
since you are not driving the car, you can't assume such responsibility in a
situation such as an accident. This is just speculation on my part. If I
were in your position, I would reimburse the driver either before or after
he/she made the rent on a case by case basis. Thoughts?
David
Regards,
David Bouchard