[nabs-l] BANA still considering abolishing the Nemeth braille code

Carly carlymih at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 11 05:48:22 UTC 2011

Perhaps, our resident 8th grader is not alone in his immaturity? Did
you not catch the substance of my letter, or were you too distracted
by a word which, can be if it makes you and resident 8th grader more
comfortable, expressed in terms of so much  bovine scatology? Do
these terms please you? I assert You are naive to believe that
resident 8th grader is not routeenly exposed to some language?
Besides, if we can stop fixating on one little summary of what the
BANA is seeking to commit upon our beloved braille code, we might be
able to effect, some change!