[nabs-l] BANA still considering abolishing the Nemeth braillecode

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 17:43:43 UTC 2011

I agree, Carly! Let's just say it's bull crap! Josh, is that
better for you? Oh wait...  coming from "the child."

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote