[nabs-l] BANA still considering abolishing the Nemethbraillecode

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 11 18:47:44 UTC 2011

We can discuss without profanity and yes there are youth on here who should
not pick up bad language from this
list. Chris, you may be fine with it and not offended, but I bet many kid's
parents would be and would take their kids off quickly if they knew they
were learning profanity from a list.

Now  to the issue. Has anyone researched Bana's position or seen a press
release? What do they wish to replace it with?

Ashley