[nabs-l] reflecting on the attacks

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 20:05:00 UTC 2011

Good advice, Ashley! You seem like a person who would help people stay
calm during an emergency, which is a great characteristic. You've
given us good advice to us both when Irene hit and now.

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"