[nabs-l] NUBS was Re: BANA still considering abolishingtheNemethbraillecode

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 12 02:24:22 UTC 2011

What does Nubs entail, I wonder? Does it combine nemeth code and literary
code? Is its scope for all north america or does this affect the europeans
too? Remember that england and some other countries have English as their
official language or use it widely. I wondered how this will impact english
in other countries.
Ashley