[nabs-l] drop box

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Sep 12 03:48:39 UTC 2011

If you are using a BrailleNote, you will have to go through the website
instead of using the computer program. If you have access to a computer,
using the computer program is much easier. However, if you do not, it is
still possible to use the BrailleNote to access the website. If you find
that the website is being very slow to load, try www.skweezer.com.