[nabs-l] reflecting on the attacks

Carly carlymih at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 12 06:21:57 UTC 2011

Hi, Ashley,

Is it me, or does an idea persist that for a mere
fact that those who suffred on 9/11 happened to
be American in nationality or white in
race,  somehow make it more of a tragedy? As I
have said, America murders innocents  in it's
drone and other atacks (for the uninitiated,
drone attacks refer to a methodical killing via a
machine), on a daily freaking basis yet, who can
cry for those so unfortunate as to not be born American, or white?
And J. Lester I have absolutely ZERO interest in
watching a blow hard like Bill O'Reilly even if
it remains a perscription of your's.