[nabs-l] Anyone else having problems with Blackboard?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 12 15:05:15 UTC 2011

Joshua,
The latest version, blackboard 9, is more accessible. Do you have that with
your school?
Blackboard is frustrating with its weird layout! Anyway, I got that message
occasionally. It may be that the page did not load right; try refreshing
your screen with key f 5.
Next, just try the site at a later time, like 30 minutes later and see if it
happens; sometimes it acts funny; maybe due to so many students using the
server, not sure why. If you can't get it to work, call your school's help
desk for ideas.
Ashley