[nabs-l] The Rebirth Of An Online Radio Station Takes Place Tonight And You're Invited

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 17:04:45 UTC 2011

Greetings All!
As many of you know, I've been running an online radio station since June called AudioAccessRadio.

However, a few of us felt we could upgrade our radio concept a little, so after being behind closed doors for the weekend, we're ready to roll out the emerging
and soon to be born AudioAccessFM!
And the fun begins tonight!
Starting at 7 PM eastern, you can go to
http://www.audioaccessfm.com

click on the link to listen, and be part of our rebirth's starting lineup.
Kicking off the rebirth is Pop Tops With Dennis. This show takes you on a saphari through pop history by focusing on songs that made it to top ten or better
on billboard, and each song has a common theme to it on each of the shows.
The theme for tonight will be Sunshine.

Then at 8 PM eastern, The Djd Invasion takes over the microphone with
An interview with a musician named Blessing Offor

A wide range of tunes to make you smile including your requests

The chance for you to win either a 20 dollar amazon gift card or to play for 50 dollars, follow audioaccessfm on twitter for more details

We'll also introduce you to some of the new talent that has joined our team! Things look very bright and hopeful for our future!
Participation is easy during my show. I can be reached by aol or msn messenger at the address
live at audioaccessfm.com
via twitter at

audioaccessfm
via skype at
audio.accessfm
or by email at
djd at audioaccessfm.com

I'm very excited about the radio station's rebirth, and I hope to share it with you.
So, whether you're wanting to hear Pop Tops, my show only at 8 PM eastern, or both, save this email, and at any time between 7 PM and either 190 or 11 eastern,
visit
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/listen_live.php
to tune in!
I hope to see you all there!