[nabs-l] reflecting on the attacks

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 23:51:27 UTC 2011

Hi Joshua,

While I'm a fellow conservative, I don't think you can ever get a
liberal to watch Bill oReilly.  Probably they'll pay 5 bucks a
month for Glenn Beck's GBTV before they watch oReilly, LOL! But
that's an offlist discussion.

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote