[nabs-l] reflecting on the attacks

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue Sep 13 14:39:59 UTC 2011

I hate to veer off the given topic, somewhat, but I want to say
something about Nimer Jaber's points.
#1. Bill ORiley, isn't anyone's puppet.
He's endependent.
#2. Fox News isn't run by a Republican machine, because both sides of
the aisle, are fairly represented, which makes Fox News the most
trusted name in news.
The ratings prove it!
Fox News is #1, while MSNBC, (which I call, MSLSD,) is dead last.
That ought to tell you something.
Blessings, Joshua