[nabs-l] Sad news from my DSO and new question

Liz Bottner liziswhatis at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 23:41:53 UTC 2011

Hi Bridget,
    What is your friend using on the Windows side to terminal into Unix? VI
is a good text editor. I also have used Edit Pad Lite to write code and then
ported the files over into Unix for compilation. I hope this is helpful.
Feel free to write me off list if necessary. I apologize for the lateness of
this reply.

Take care.

Liz Bottner
Guiding Eyes Graduate Council