[nabs-l] drop box

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 20:49:17 UTC 2011

Ok, mee too.  I agree, you'd have to use the Web site unless you
use the program on a PC with the BrailleNote as a braille
display.

Chris

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote