[nabs-l] 9/11- Call to reason

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 20:49:16 UTC 2011

I agree completely, Bridgit! Thank you for bringing us back to
reason! LOL! Anybody have any ideas on a new thread?

Chris

P.S.  I'm surprised Dave Andrews hasn't said anything about this.

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote