[nabs-l] How to find luggage when traveling

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 20:33:30 UTC 2011

Chris,

My husband and I do a couple of things with luggage when traveling. My
mother-in-law once attached Mardi Gras beads to our luggage, and they
still are on to this day. We've also tied ribbon on, which is also still
attached. Most people don't travel with such accoutrements attached to
their luggage so it's easy to identify tactily this way. We also fill
out the info cards so if we need to ask someone for help, our names will
be on the luggage. If traveling alone, we usually do ask for help to
quickly identify, but we beads, ribbons and name tags, it usually
doesn't take long to find!

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog for Live Well Nebraska.com at

Message: 4