[nabs-l] Wanting to be off the 9/11 thread

frandi.galindo at gmail.com frandi.galindo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 22:45:56 UTC 2011

    Then why talk about anything tragic on any day.  oh, I find it kind of
strange that people made more of a big deal of 911 this year than the past 9
years.  Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for those who lost family members and
for those who died, but come on.  You don't hear people talking about the
mass genocides that happened in rwanda, Guatemala, armenia, and in other
nations.