[nabs-l] docx files on the braillenote

Patrick Molloy ptrck.molloy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 00:45:54 UTC 2011

Hi All,
As of now, the BrailleNote does NOT support docx files. It's the one
problem I have with the BrailleNote. I find that the best thing to do
is convert your docx files to .doc files. However, Humanware really
should do something to make reading docx files possible, because I
wonder how much longer .doc will be available?
Patrick