[nabs-l] docx files on the braillenote

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 16 01:40:46 UTC 2011

What braille note do you have? Maybe you should convert to .doc  or .txt on
the computer? If you can't do that, your teacher needs to provide you a file
format you can read. After all its hers and your teacher of the blind's
responsibility to help accommodate you. If you can't convert it yourself, go
to them with your concern and I bet they will give you a text file.

Ashley