[nabs-l] Braille embossers

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 22:18:55 UTC 2011

Hi Marsha,

I use a Romeo embosser for text, and the Tiger for graphics.  I
don't know if the Tiger can emboss both regular Braille and
graphics...  does anybody else know that? Hope this helps!

Chris

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote