[nabs-l] docx files on the braillenote

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 20:47:42 UTC 2011

What's funny is you can read DOCX files on another Humanware
product, namely the Victor Stream, but not on the BrailleNote.

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote