[nabs-l] Trouble with Yahoo!

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 22:01:09 UTC 2011

Hi Joshua,

The Yahoo Web interface is entirely inaccessible, to the best of my
knowledge. I used to have a Yahoo account before I got my Gmail, and I
couldn't do anything, not even type an email. If you really want to
use Yahoo, you'd have to use Microsoft Outlook or another email
client. Has Yahoo changed their Web interface so it's accessible since
I switched to Gmail? I believe Nicole Torcolini from this list is an
intern at Yahoo, if I'm not mistaken, so she might know about this.

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"