[nabs-l] Fwd: Outlook shortcut key

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 22:07:02 UTC 2011

FYI... for all Outlook users.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "gary.legates" <gary.legates at comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 22:55:30 -0400
Subject: RE: (nabs-l) JAWS and Outlook 2010
To: Chris Nusbaum <dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com>

Hi.  I just found a shortcut key.  If you want to send a message with a
blind carbon copy, go I to your message by typing control n, and then type
alt number 6.  Not numpad 6, but number 6.  This works for me.  It is on the
quick adcess toolbar, but I am having problems adding items to this.  I can
do it in wrd, but not in outlook.