[nabs-l] accessible video games

Josh Gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 03:59:32 UTC 2011

Dave,
I do indeed agree with you, but would like to add this:
  I do not know how many of you can play video games the way they
are today, and, in some instances, I do agree that some are quite
inaccessible.  However, I do have a nintendo DS and find some of
the games for this system to be semi-accessible if I am focused
and pay attention enough to play them, which I do, I'm very into
these types of things lol.  I am a blind individual and play by
sound and tactile feeling.

Thoughts? Write offlist if you wish.
Best,
Josh