[nabs-l] Reading PDF Documents with JAWS

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Sep 18 23:53:11 UTC 2011

It really has more to do with PDF's than JAWS.  There are many
different ways to create PDF's, and some of them produce more
accessible documents then others.  It is also possible to alter a PDF
after it is created, to make it more accessible, but this is work for
someone who knows how to do it.

Dave