[nabs-l] accessible video games

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 20:04:20 UTC 2011

Hi Dave,

We all do it.  You're the moderator, so you can't place yourself
on owner status! * Smile!

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote