[nabs-l] Firefox Captccha Plugin

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Sep 19 22:04:47 UTC 2011

Actually, since this seems to be a recurring problem for people who are
blind, I'll just post it back to the list. In Firefox, if you go to the
plugin manager and search for a plugin called web visum, you will find a
plugin that can solve captchas as well as do a few other things to try to
make websites more accessible. The one small problem that I found was that
the sign up button in the web visum options did not work. I had to go to the
site and sign up. They want to know why you want web visum, but don't take
it personally. Something about being blind worked for me. I think that it is
just to keep people from leveraging it as a way to hack captcha protected
websites.

HTH,
Nicole