[nabs-l] SPSS 19 Accessibility

Ian Perrault iperrault at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:49:18 UTC 2011

Hi All,
Have any of you had good luck with making SPSS 19 accessible? I need it for my master’s program and I installed it, and JAWS doesn’t read anything. We tried installing the Java Access Bridge, like in previous versions, but since the program is on an academic server, there’s one file that is only on a CD, and my school no longer uses a CD version. Has the NFB talked to the authors about making the program accessible from the start, rather than having us go through all this trouble?
Ian