[nabs-l] CourseSmart

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 21:30:30 UTC 2011

The NFB is still workingi heard.  with Amazoneakedddc last I
checked.

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote