[nabs-l] Reading PDF Documents with JAWS

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 21:30:47 UTC 2011

Hi Nicole and everyone,

I used the RoboBraille service that I told you about in an
earlier post to convert a PDF for school yesterday, and it
was really easy! Just send an email with the PDF (or whatever)
attached and the file type you want to receive it in in the
subject to convert at robobraille.org.  You will then get an email
back from RoboBraille with the converted file attached in a
matter of minutes.  Hope this helps!

Chris
 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote