[nabs-l] SharePoint

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Tue Sep 20 23:30:18 UTC 2011

Has anyone on this list ever used or tried to use SharePoint? I started a
new job with plenty of experience and education and my team uses SharePoint.
They use it in the Government and more and more I am hearing about its use.
It is a document management and sharing system.

I have found it difficult due to problems with accessibility or lack
thereof. As a student, this may be a good time to seek out learning it.
Right now, it may not be the most accessible but one does not want to land a
job and need to use it.

Michelle