[nabs-l] Reading PDF Documents with JAWS

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Sep 21 02:27:32 UTC 2011

There are two different ways.
1. From in Kurzweil, use the oopen file option on the file menu.
2. In windows explorer, highlight the PDF file and either use the open with
option on the file menu or press the applications key to get the context
menu and select open with from there. In the open with dialog, select
Kurzweil.

Nicole