[nabs-l] accessible citation managers

Vincent Martin vmartin at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 22 00:14:07 UTC 2011

What citation managers are screen reader users using right now.  Since I
moved to Windows 7, I have not been able to get End Note to install on
either of my computers.  The Information Technology department still has not
been able to find a workaround.  I ran Endnote version 3 on my old laptop
before I updated it and it runs the program fine.    I have not been able to
either update to version 4 or 5 or get version 4 or 5 to install natively on
any machine running Windows 7.  I really need a Windows based or web-based
citation manager, because citing references is super necessary doing
research in graduate school.

Ps- Endnote for the Mac installed flawlessly!

"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, you'll be a
Man, my son!"
Rudyard Kipling