[nabs-l] SharePoint

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 20:27:20 UTC 2011

Hi Michelle,

I don't know about SharePoint, but DropBox serves the same
purpose and is totally accessible.  Go to dropbox.com to download
the software.  I don't know if your employer would let you use
DropBox instead of SharePoint if it works for you, but it would
probably be better to see if anybody has used SharePoint and if
it is accessible, before you download another program.

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote