[nabs-l] {Spam?} {Disarmed} Re: [talkshopchatters] fwd: [blindtlk] student request for help

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 20:41:51 UTC 2011

Hello Chris,
Some time ago you were seeking people who are members of the NFB or ACB for a conferience. Although I am much more active with the NFB, but I am involved with both the NFB and ACB and have strong oppinion and experiences which I would be glad to share. Just let me know how or if I can help you.

thanks
Anmol

I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller