[nabs-l] JAWS question, please help

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 14:51:27 UTC 2011

I am using JAWS 12. And I have Internet Explorer 8. when I go to a webpage,
Jaws does not read the page. I know its there, as I can use my other curser
modes, and it will read the page. But when in the PC mode, it reads nothing.
Seems that this just happened a few days ago, before all was fine. I
originally had IE 7, so updated thinking that was the issue. I have
installed all the windows updates, including all the jaws updates. Nothing
has seemed to work. This is very baffling to me.

Please help!

Marsha