[nabs-l] JAWS question, please help

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Sep 25 03:07:23 UTC 2011

Joshua:

It is an overstatement to say IE8 is obsolete.  There is Ie9 but it
isn't widely used yet, and Microsoft is still supporting, and
updating IE8.  In fact, I would say at this point there is better
screen reader support for IE8 then IE9 so it makes more sense for
most blind people to stick with it.

Dave