[nabs-l] JAWS question, please help

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 25 20:22:42 UTC 2011

Bridgit,
I have IE 9 and jaws 12 and it still works fine. Only annoying thing is that
jaws will repeat itself sometimes to tell me to turn off google tool bar or
something. I press control to stop it. But otherwise, its okay. IE 8 is
still supported for xp systems, but I don't think windows 7 works with IE 8.