[nabs-l] JAWS and IE 9

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Sep 27 20:15:30 UTC 2011

Hello Kerri and everyone,

I just checked the Freedom Scientific Web Site and discovered that JAWS does
work with Internet Explorer 9.0. You'll need the JFW 12.0 update. JFW 13.0
will also support it if you decide to stick with IE 9. We'll be ordering
Mary's new computer on Thursday and will be dealing with the same issue.
Dell told us that all of their desktops and laptops ship with IE 9.0
installed.Hope this helps.

Peter Donahue

"Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song