[nabs-l] New Laptop:Some Jaws/Windows 7 Questions

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 17:57:14 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone:

Okay, I appologize for posting this then. I thought IE 9 was
accessible as well, but there was a couple of threads a couple of days
ago that indicated it wasn't and I wanted to double check before
installing it on my new laptop.

I did not call Freedom scientific because I figured it was easier and
quicker for me to just post on here.

Kerri

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/marsha.drenth%40gmail.co