[nabs-l] T-Mobile acessable phone

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 21:37:59 UTC 2011

Hi Tamika,

No problem! If your friend is a Federation member, he can take
advantage of this discount! Good luck!

Chris

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote