[nabs-l] New Laptop:Some Jaws/Windows 7 Questions

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 21:38:36 UTC 2011

Hi Kerri,

IE 9 uses pretty much the same keystrokes as IE 8.  To go to the
address bar, hit alt d.  You can read the content on a site if
the site is accessible.  I'm not sure what some people were
talking about when they said IE 9 was inaccessible, but they
heard some misinformation.

Chris

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote