[nabs-l] New Laptop:Some Jaws/Windows 7 Questions

Ignasi Cambra Díaz ignasicambra at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 02:46:00 UTC 2011

Hello,
I can't say anything about email clients because I use Mac OS X as my primary OS, but there's one thing about Windows 7 which I think is worth mentioning: the desktop is recognized as an application that's always opened, just like the Finder is always there in OS X. This means that when you alt+tab between apps, you will also get the desktop. People used to XP or older Windows versions can be annoyed by this...