[nabs-l] New Laptop:Some Jaws/Windows 7 Questions

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 03:40:39 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone:

I have used firefox before. It's okay I guess;IE is just what I'm used
to so...but I had Firefox on my old laptop and used it sometimes.

Yeah, what about google krome? It is a shame it's not accessible
because I have heard a lot of sighted people love it and they say it
loads webpages much faster than IE or Firefox. I've never played with
it so don't know how true this is but that's what I have heard. I've
also heard System access works with it so maybe give that a try.

I unfortunately did not end up getting my laptop today. It's at my
parents house;I will definitely get it tomorrow and I'll let everyone
know how it is.

I also ordered a Microsoft 2010 key so I'll let everyone know how that
is when I play with it.

>From what I've read, it's not that different from 2007.

Chris, thanks for offering to help. I will definitely contact you if i
run into any major problems I can't figure out on my own.

Kerri