[nabs-l] A New Audio Sound And A Night Of Great Music On Tonight's Djd Invasion Special

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:15:02 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!
It's not often that I get to say this, but you get a special treat on Audio Access FM tonight starting at 8 PM eastern!
Normally we get the Jukebox with the remarkable DJ Doug and DJ Lissa, and that's a treat in itself!
But this evening, since they can't make it, it's The Djd Invasion that will be taking over your computer speakers, complete with pop, rock, country, 80s songs that are rare and maybe not so rare, some of my personal favorites, a brand new audio sound you won't want to miss hearing from these shows, and of course, your interactions!
Oh, And one more thing...
I have a special double dedication I want to bring to a certain DJ Lissa who broadcasts with my station, but she'll have to be there to get her songs!
Getting in touch is easy if you want to chill with us tonight, and hell, it beats American Idol!
. You can send aol instant messages and msn messages to
interact at audioaccessfm.com
hit us up on skype at
audio.accessfm
tweet us if you'd like, twitter is
audioaccessfm
Get on the phone and give us a call at
516 324 2314
But no matter how little or much you request or interact, make sure you're there for some of tonight's show, starting from 8 PM eastern and any time after that by going to
either
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/listen_live.php
or if you get any messages about your browser not working with IFrames, use this alternative link:
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/broadband.php
I hope to see you there, tonight's lineup is going to be Kick Ass especially if you like musical vvariety!
See you later!